Thursday 16 May 2013

Indooroopilly library

Currently my pictures are hanging in the Indooroopilly library!! The library renovated and upgraded not too long ago, and the result is a library that is bigger, better equipped and has comfortable couches.
They ( my paintings, not the couches ) are hanging in the study corner. Everyone present that day put up, rather graciously, with my interference with their work. Then, to top it off, I asked them if I may take some photographs...
I know, I am totally biased: I love libraries (especially when they have comfortable couches), and I love my work, of course..... I think these paintings look very happy in the study corner, introducing a colourful atmosphere of warmth and peacefulness to the place.

So, if you are in the Indooroopilly area, why not pop in the library and have a look?! My paintings will be there until the end of July!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment